Lead Paint Removal in Scottdale, Georgia
Do you suspect that you have lead paint in your Scottdale, Georgia home? If you have a house that was built before 1978, there is a good chance that lead-based paint was used. If this is the case, and you have young children living in the home, consider calling a Scottdale lead paint removal expert such as Structure Medic as soon as possible. Exposure to lead has been associated with multiple developmental problems in children, including lower IQ, difficulty paying attention and poor academic performance. Structure Medic is certified in the removal of lead paint from Scottdale homes and commercial buildings. When you call (470) 377-6535 for lead paint abatement, you’ll be working with a company that has 23 years of experience in the proper handling of lead and lead-based paints.
Call for a FREE Quote
Why Remove Lead Paint?
According to the Center for Disease Control*, lead paint is toxic, especially to children under the age of six. Children younger than six years are most at risk because they are likely to put items in their mouths, including paint chips. In fact, lead paint has been linked to impaired brain and nervous system development. There is no known cure for lead exposure. The best way to prevent exposure is to property contain or fully remove lead-based paints from your home. There is a simple test you can have done to determine if you've got lead paint on your interior or exterior walls. The need to remove lead paint from a Scottdale home is more urgent if you notice chipping or peeling paint in your home. Call Structure Medic today for a quote on lead paint removal.
Our Process for Lead Paint Abatement in Scottdale
Lead-based paint removal for Scottdale buildings isn’t a process that can be done in minutes, and it is not a DIY project. Structure Medic is certified in safe and proper Scottdale lead-based paint abatement, following protocol from the EPA. Structure Medic takes all necessary safety precautions to safeguard against exposure to the lead. Our process is seamless and our crews are always thorough and professional.
- Call (470) 377-6535 to meet with our trusted specialist who will test for lead paint
- If your home tests positive for lead paint, you will receive a written estimate for it's abatement
- EPA best practices are followed to safely remove or contain your lead-based paint when you partner with Structure Medic
- When removing the lead paint, we’ll also use a HEPA filtered vacuum to ensure lead particles do enter your indoor air
- We’ll keep you informed throughout the entire process so you’re well aware of what to expect
- Your lead removal project will be completed on time, within budget and with strict adherence to safety regulations
Why Choose Structure Medic to Remove Lead?
When it comes to finding a lead paint removal contractor in Scottdale, we know you have plenty of options. But choosing Structure Medic will be the smartest decision you can make for your home and family's safety for the following reasons:
- Industry Experts: Structure Medic has been certified in the successful removal of lead paint since 1999 a
- Careful: We understand the importance of your safety, which is why we follow best practices to remove the lead paint from your property
- Affordable: There’s no reason to spend a small fortune to make your home safe, we offer affordable lead removal options
- Professional: We understand this is your home. We will leave it in pristine condition while providing impeccable customer service
*For more information about lead paint hazards and how to prevent exposure, see this article by the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/nceh/lead/tips.htm?s_cid=cs_281
Call for FREE Lead Paint Removal Quote
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "Structure Medic did a great job for us during the holidays! Our home had a toilet leak during New Years and they took good care of us.."
Anonymous, Water Damage Restoration in Acworth, GA2020-01-06